Infection Control Statement
The infection control lead at our practice is Clare Germany, Practice Nurse.
The practice carries out an annual internal infection control audit to ensure that standards are maintained.
We have appropriate infection control policies including:
- Blood and body fluids exposure
- Clinical waste
- Contageous illness in staff
- Laundering of clothes
The practice asks that you:
- Report anything that you feel is an infection control risk
- Use hand gel provided before entering the building and wear a face covering
- Watch this video to see the best way to wash your hands: www.youtube.com – How to wash your hands | NHS
The practice participates in national immunisation programmes including:
- Childhood immunisations