We are now hosting a First Contact Physiotherapist (FCP) in the surgery on a Friday, 8.30am-5pm.
The FCP can see:
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains or sports injuries
- Arthritis – any joint
- Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone e.g. tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain
- Spinal related pain in arms or legs including nerve symptoms e.g. pins and needles or numbness
- Changes to walking
- Post orthopaedic surgery
- Patients currently waiting on Physio waiting list
Patients are able to make a telephone appointment with the FCP up to 1 week in advance and the FCP can invite in for face to face review if appropriate.
For more information please visit: www.purephysiotherapy.co.uk