Appointments are now available to book your flu vaccine, including appointments for those aged 50-64. If you are registered for Patient Access, please book your appointment online or alternatively call ceception after 10:30 to book your appointment.
This year because of the COVID-19 pandemic we will be running the clinics slightly differently to ensure that patient and staff safety is our priority and that social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the influenza, you should not delay having your flu vaccine.
This year the flu vaccine is being offered on the NHS to:
- Adults 65 and over (and those turning 65 before 31/03/2021)
- People with certain medical conditions
- Pregnant women
- People who receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an elderly or disabled person
- People living with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- Front line health or social care workers
For more information, please visit www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/